We all want to stream videos on our favourite websites, a site such as Zulu, Netflix, YouTube and more. However, the rate at which data is consumed on these sites is overwhelming.
In this article, I will show you a step-by-step guide on how to stream YouTube Videos without internet and fewer data consuming.
Similarly, before we get started, it is important you download and install YouTube apps on your mobile device, IoS or Android. This operation is currently not available on PC users.
Note, you have to turn on your data to download the videos you desire at your own choice. The difference is that it is cheap and fewer data consuming compared to when you are streaming in at instant.
Watch YouTube Videos Without Internet Connection
- Download the YouTube app if you don’t have.
- Access YouTube account using the App.
- Choose the video you would love to download.
- Then, Next Option there is download bottom arrow icon for offline view. Tap the download icon.
- Indicate whether you want the video quality to be normal or to be in HD Format. Videos in HD format are four times larger and made in 320 pixels rather than 720 pixels resolution – but it takes a longer time to download to save your data we recommend you should download the one with less resolution
- Press OK to start the download.
- After downloading, turn off your data and re-upon the YouTube App, your videos are ready to play without an internet connection.
You will only be able to watch the video directly from the YouTube app. This isn’t a solution to let you do something like embedding the video into your online content without following Googles’ guidelines.
Meanwhile, to download YouTube videos directly to your phone please see this guide YouTube Downloader