Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: VI, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for overseeing and directing accounting functions including general ledger, accounts payable and receivable, fixed asset and cost accounting. To prepare periodic reports, reviews and reconciles data and participates in the development of specialized financial data. Oversees and prepares entries and adjustments to company records, files and statements.
- Assist with financial and variance analyses and budget preparation. Provide managers with the information necessary for decision-making. Directs, trains supervises and appraises accounting personnel.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensures that accounting functions and duties are accurately and promptly completed;
- Prepares journal entries and balances work in more complicated accounting areas;
- Oversees the preparation of regulatory and governmental reports. Reviews financial information needed to ensure an accurate statement of the Company’s financial position to various regulatory agencies;
- Oversees the Company’s fixed asset portfolio. Prepares depreciation schedules and catalogues furniture, fixtures and equipment;
- Researches and resolves accounting errors and discrepancies;
- Assists with budget preparations and formulation of 1, 3, and 5years projections and financial analyses. Monitors costs and expenses;
- Undertakes quarterly and periodic reviews, assess and adjust forecast in accordance with financial analyses. Monitors costs and expenses;
- Completes consolidation of divisions;
- Manages financial income, including management and admin fees on rental recoveries, commissions on new or renewed leases and interest-earning;
- Manages financial expenditure, including running costs, staff expenses, admin costs, VAT & CIT, levies, taxation;
- Prepares regular reports and statements for management;
- Ensures that accounting functions are completed in accordance with established procedures and applicable regulations;
- Control of various financial functions including Balance sheets, creditors and allocation of funds received ex-debtors, check and authorize payments from accounts;
- Manages and controls various bookkeeping duties and functions;
- Uses accounting software to manage the company’s financial records and reporting;
- Produces various management reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or numeric field ICAN and ACCA qualified
- At least three (3) years post qualification experience
- Leadership Skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Decision and initiating action
- Analytical skills
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.