This article is written solemnly for those who want to become inksnation exchanger, the reason is that we have received several emails from our readers and hence I have decided to show the step by step guide.
To become an inksnation exchanger, there are tasks you must meet and ready to keep doing. If you become an inksnation exchanger, there is no going back else you will be blocked from the system.
Who is an Inksnation Exchanger?
Inksnatino exchanger is someone in the inksnation platform who is responsible for account verification and activation, exchange of pinkoin to cash.
Duties of an Inksnation Exchanger
Inksnation Exchanger is responsible for Promoting the Vision, Mission, Core Values, Aims and Objectives of One United Global Family (Inksnation).
- An Inksnation Exchanger has the right to Register new members into Inksnation.
- An Inksnation Exchanger also Activates the membership of self-registered members into Inksnation.
- Inksnation Exchanger also Provides necessary assistance, training, education and mentoring to new members
The requirement to Become an Inksnation Exchanger
- You must be an Inksnation Member
- You must be ready to return N30,000 for a top-up of N200,000
- You must be ready to pay state dues of N20,000 cash monthly.
How to Register as an Inksnation Exchanger
To register as an inksnation exchanger you must follow the guide below:
You must be activated via BVN automatically from your dashboard.
- You will receive N200,000 worth of Pinkoins after verification
- Make sure the phone number attached to BVN is still in use
- Login in to your dashboard
- A popup will come out asking you if you want to become an Exchanger, Click Yes
- After you click here a drop-down of the form will roll out.
- Select your State, type in your office address, Local government and your Phone number and then Submit.
After that Process, refresh your page for the BVN verification and once BVN is verified, you will be pending for approval. Once qualified, you will be fully an Inksnation Exchnager!