The Premier League returns to our screens this weekend after two weeks of gruelling international football, and while much of the focus is targeted on a bumper Saturday that includes the Merseyside Derby and a trip to the Etihad for Arsenal, our cards and corners betting tips take aim on Sunday’s quartet of fixtures.
Sheffield United kick off proceedings with a rather uninspiring clash against Fulham before we head to Selhurst Park for a surprisingly exciting meeting with Brighton.
We herald in Sunday evening in North London as Spurs take on West Ham and then end the weekend with one of the low-key games of the weekend: Leicester vs Aston Villa.
But we’re not interested in the goals and results here. Our gaze is fixed on the corner flags and the referee as we dig into the lucrative cards and corners markets. While unearthing these betting opportunities does require a little extra work, it’s well worth the effort.
Especially when you don’t have to put in the effort. That’s what we’re here for, after all!
We’ve dived headfirst into the stats once again to bring you the very best Premier League cards and corners betting tips, so let’s crack on.
Don’t forget to check out all our betting tips for this weekend’s fixtures on our Premier League predictions page.
Best bookmaker for cards and corners betting?
All of our tips and prices are quoted with bet365. They have the best range of markets for cards and corners as well as everything from match and team markets to Asian lines and handicaps for the more experienced bettors. We recommend you sign up for a bet365 account if you want to bet on cards and corners, or you can bet on mobile using their iOS app. New customers can claim up to £100 in bet credits.
FST’s cards and corners acca
Single bets are all well and good, but everyone loves a cheeky odds-boosting acca! This weekend we’ve gone for a tasty looking 9/1 four-fold featuring our selections below.
- Fulham’s four Premier League games have averaged just 7.25 corners per game so far this season.
- None of these four games have seen the corner count hit double figures, with the maximum number of corners being awarded being eight.
- Sheffield United’s last match away to Arsenal saw just six corners in total.
Betting tip: Under 11 total corners at 5/6
- Brighton have won 17 corners in their last two Premier League matches.
- Crystal Palace have conceded at least five corners in three of their four Premier League matches this season.
- The Eagles have conceded an average of 6.5 corners per game.
- The visiting Seagulls have won 5.5 corners per game on average.
Betting tip: Brighton over 4.5 team corners at 4/6
- Each of Tottenham’s last three Premier League games have seen four or more cards handed out.
- Two of West Ham’s four top flight matches have featured more than three cards.
- Spurs’ four league games so far have averaged 4.5 cards per game, with 3.0 per game going to the opposition.
Betting tip: Over 3.5 cards at 8/11
- Leicester’s games have averaged 10.75 corners per game so far, but that is heavily skewed by their 15-4 corner count against Burnley.
- In fact, that was the only game in which 11 or more corners were awarded with Leicester involved.
- Two of Aston Villa’s three Premier League outings so far have seen the corner count stay in single figures.
Betting tip: Under 11 corners at 10/11
Best value single: 6-8 total corners (Sheff Utd v Fulham) at 3/1
- Fulham’s four games this season have averaged 7.25 corners per game.
- Each of the Cottagers’ last three Premier League games have produced exactly eight corners.
- Sheffield United’s last outing saw seven corners awarded at the Emirates against Arsenal.
More FST News:
The post Premier League cards and corners betting tips for Sunday’s action appeared first on Free Football Tips.